Monday, October 13, 2008

I Like 'Em All, Well Most...

Someone emailed me and asked what type of dick, I mean men I prefer.  They also requested I post a picture of on my profile.

The content of this delightful blog prevents me from using my real name, let alone a picture of lovely face.  Maybe my reader needs a visual to use while beating his meat tonight, who knows.  (Just fucking with ya, lol!)

So what kind of men do I prefer?  For starters, I prefer Afro-American men.  As far as looks, I like tall men.  I’m 5’7 so anything above that will suffice.

I’m a thick girl so skinny guys don’t really do it for me, but it just depends on what they’re working with.  And not down there, just overall.  If you can put me on a wall and fuck me, I'm down.

I love men with ‘locs.  Notice I didn’t say dreds because to me they are two different things.

Umm, what else?  Nice dress, unique style, no white tees, no balling shorts unless lounging at home or preparing for a game, no sport slides with white socks, no doo-rags or wave caps outside the bedroom. 

No golds!  

No pinky rings. No long pinky nails  No long nails period.

Nice full lips.  Not full black lips that indicate you smoke trees entirely too much.  Nice smile.  Nice brows.

Smooth, dark skin complexion.

Aside from a nice sized dick (that knows how to fuck) there’s not much else I prefer physically.  I have my preferences, but at the end of the day a man with charisma, charm, and self-confidence will win me over.

Oh yea, clean shoes is a must!  

And no Coogi!  I fucking hate Coogi!

No comments: