Monday, October 13, 2008

Pickup Lines

The best fuck lines come at the weirdest moments.

At a basketball game last week I noticed this fine, dark skinned brother chewing, no chomping, on a piece of gum.  I pinched Lisa and nodded in his direction.  She challenged me to approach him.  “Whatcha gonna say?”

“How about I sit on your face so you don’t have to chew that gum all night.”

Then today, while getting on the elevator this guy asked me was I going down.  Instead of saying yes, the 1st floor, please.  I told him, “No, but you can.”

Then at the club on Friday, my homegirl dared me to flirt with this guy from our school, so I grabbed his ass to get his attention.  It worked.  He was in utter shock considering in class I never speak to him.

Then I pulled him towards me and grabbed his dick while kissing his neck.

My friend laughed and dude was like, “That was some gangsta shit.”  I told him gangsta would be fucking his ass in the corner of the club.

I can never refuse a dare.

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

i dont have no pick up lines i just say what come out me

Francesca said...

They might not be pick lines, but everyone runs game hun.