Friday, September 12, 2008

Deondre

Possible points: NOT A DAMN THING!

I met this man when I was 19; meaning he’s an established relationship.  I wasn’t a virgin then but was too naïve and jaded to realize that sex was just sex.  Not to mention he was a slut whore.  He went through coworkers and supervisors all while secretly studying for the LSAT.  

A semester into law school and he became another person.  His mind warped into an analytical, word parsing asshole. His thought process wasn’t the only thing that changed.  He stopped dealing.  Stopped fucking everyone and grew up.

Now he’s 31, (that’s 2 points lost!) has a J.D., bar card, JAG, and full access to my vagina.

I want this man so bad.

So, I’m willing to stray away from the GAME (momentarily) and get my well deserved orgasm.

Hopefully, I won’t fall in love. (j/k)

No comments: