Friday, September 12, 2008

Pussy via Text

I offered Deondre unattached, unlimited, whenever-wherever sex and he rejected it with utter silence.  The man rejected my offer!  He didn’t even counter with his own terms, which wouldn’t phase me right now because I’d take him anyway possible.

This grown-ass man whom has been trying to seduce me for 4 years, rejected my pussy by ignoring my vulgar “Come get it” text message.  WTF?  Now I know men enjoy the chase.  Shit, I’ve been known to participate in a few cat and mouse games myself.  I mean, who doesn’t like feeling desired, being coy, and acting as if the idea of sex with that person has never entered your mind. 

But times are hard- gas prices went up a dollar today, people around me are losing their houses, and well frankly my vagina is experiencing a recession her damn self.  I looked at my calendar and the last time I had sex with the ex was in mid-April. (orgasm not included)

I’m so freaking horny, I’ve lost my position to negotiate.  He has control over the deal and he is doing nothing with it.  Nothing!

Everyone thinks that he’s scared, but the thought makes no sense to me.  Deondre, scared of a little pussy?  All I can envision is Grace Jones in Boomerang chanting the word to nearby restaurant patrons.

So really, how can he be scared to fuck me?

Feelings?  Yea, right.  He’s a man.  From my experience, men have mastered separating emotions from sex. 

Women are the ones who believe they can enter into a strictly physical relationship with a man they know good and well they want to marry, and then trip the hell out when he just wants to fuck and buck.

So it can’t be feelings.  Perhaps, he believes I’ll freak out on his him and forget my role.  What he needs to realize is that men aren’t the only ones who prey on the opposite sex.  Modern women who truly want just an orgasm CAN separate the two.

Not to mention he’s moving in January, so this unattached sex has a timetable.  Even better for him.  He doesn’t have to worry about me getting caught up and wanting more, when I know and understand he’s moving away for 4 years and will be stationed who knows where.

So with all these factors, why has his silence only been broken with the question, “Are you sure you can handle a strictly physical relationship?

Um, duh!  I offered my pussy to you via text, I’m sure I can handle this.

I’m starting to believe the hype; maybe he’s the one who can’t handle it.

Maybe he does have feelings and is scared to get caught up in what has been building for all these years.  Perhaps he is thinking with his heart and not his head.  Who knows, he may really want more than sex and just can’t deal with the idea of me desiring less.

LOL…nah!

No comments: