Sunday, September 7, 2008

This Is Why I'm Hot...

I’m hot because my pussy has not been stroked since May ’08, and to make matters worse I was in a relationship for two years and within the last year I can count on both hands (without all my fingers up) how many times I’ve had sex. 

I am 23 and have never had my G-spot hit or experienced sex on a wall.  While eating at Brio with my game partner, I realized how young and inexperienced I am.  Not only in the sex game, but also in LIFE.  I take my vagina and myself entirely too serious.  Men have sex, women have love- but when women try to reverse the roles they’re considered sluts.  Why can’t a woman explore her sexuality without having to wear the scarlet letter? 

To me, this is the perfect time to be free and learn about myself.  No, my complete worth is not trapped within my clitoris and I know sex won’t answer my endless questions, but it will at least put an end to me constantly asking my girlfriends, “What does it feel like when he hits it?”

--Francesca

2 comments:

sssdawna said...

kat pointed me here and now i'm following! this should be interesting...

Francesca said...

Thanks!