Friday, September 19, 2008

Waiting for the Results

Deondre text'd me yesterday that he misses me.  He asked me to relax and wait.

Well to quote him correctly, "Baby, I miss you.  Just try and relax we only have a few more days to wait.  Just put your pussy on pause and chill."

Pause...is this man serious?  Can a woman even do that? 

Like, where the hell is this button, and if I can pause does this mean I can also rewind to the time where I was getting good dick on the regular.  Or can I replay the night that fine ass Kappa dove 'locs first into my pussy and made me scream his name?  

NO!  I can't.  So mister, please DO NOT EVER request that I put my sexual desires on pause!

Who am I kidding, me and my pussy will be waiting on him to receive his bar results.

I know he passed, but DAMN!

Monday needs to hurry the hell up.

No comments: