Saturday, September 20, 2008

My First Potential

I have my first potential orgasm coming this weekend.  He's a blast from the past.  Some boy (who thinks a post-baccalaureate degree makes him a man) is trying to wife my ass.  Little does he know the "commitment game" does not phase me. 

Why do SOME men play the "I'm ready to settle down" line thinking it will woo us into bed?

Now don't get me wrong, I plan on fucking his ass this weekend, but not because he claims to have left his doggish days behind. For all I care, he could still be a dog. 

Now I know laying with a dog can leave me with fleas, but I am in dire need of some penetration.

Plus, I heard his head game was awesome, and hopefully he can fuck better than the ex.

So I'm going risk the fleas and potential drama that could arise if it turns out this "man" wants to settle down and actually date me (oh, the horror) and get me a few orgasms.

And of course, I'm in this all by myself and will gain no points for this fuck, but curling my toes in pure ecstasy is worth it.

Oh yea, Faye went out of town this weekend so you know what that means! Lol.

No comments: