Sunday, September 21, 2008

That Awesome Jawsome

So yes, dude's head game was the truth. And I'm not just saying that because its been forever since I've had oral sex.  Even when the ex did it he wasn't really doing it.

You know how some men eat pussy like they're just doing it to get the moment over, and then some eat it like they crave that shit.  Well this dude was the latter.

He was amazing.  I came twice and when things got too sensitive I tried to push him away but he wouldn't let go.  Eventually, I turned over on my stomach to relax and get my breath back; next thing I know he started eating me from behind.

His hungry ass.

But of course, y'all know dude tried to fuck me.  Now, I'm probably in the wrong for this next part.

So after he dined on my pussy, dude whipped his dick out, put a condom on, and was just standing there like, "You gone fall in love with this shit".  I just laughed and closed my legs.

I felt horrible for what was about to come out of my mouth but I just couldn't do it.  I told him to get that shit away from me and that I was not gonna fuck his ass.

He looked at me in pure disgust.  Dude got in the bed, turned his back towards me and went to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of him snoring.  Stretched my arm towards the nightstand to get my glasses.  Felt around in the dark for something plastic and came upon his quasi-used condom!

That nigga (yes I said it) had took the condom off his dick and threw it on my nightstand!

WTF? I fucking lost it.  I slapped the shit out of his arm and demanded he throw it away.

He refused and told me that shit wasn't his, as though I leave used condoms strewn around my bedroom for all visitors to see.  Asshole!

I told him to pack his stuff and get on the road.

He still refused. 

We argued for two hours.  He had put me on his shit list. I asked was it because I didn't fuck his ass? He replied no.

Negro don't lie. I know he was pouting because I opened my legs for his tongue and not his dick, but sometimes it be like that.

LOL. No, that's wrong. Like, really horrible.

He left after throwing that shit away. He kissed me goodbye, but I know he won't be calling again.

Oh well, it was good while it lasted.

No comments: