Monday, January 26, 2009

General is Never General Enough

Having this blog is like a virtual diary. Now, I don’t know how much privacy that leaves me, but I look at each entry as random thoughts that include life lessons I’ve learned from personal experience or from pure observation.

Its out there for everyone to read...even my friends. When I told Faye I had given the web address to a few friends, she scolded me. Her advise was that friends should NEVA read your blog because they take everything personally and next thing you know shit pops off.

Well, shit has popped off…

When you read an entry, read it for enjoyment. Don’t critique my verbiage, my grammar, or my lack of sexual insight. Don’t read between the lines and attempt to morph the nouns used into YOU.

If I wanted to discuss your sloppy ways, I’d use your name. And if I didn’t give two shits about your ass, I’d use your real name.

If you feel salty about an entry, perhaps it’s because you realize that in many ways, the nouns I refer to resemble you. But that is an issue with the man/woman in the mirror; NOT me.

I write about things I hear in passing. Things I view in the media or just know exist, and disgust me to the point where I must rant for a few paragraphs to purge myself.

I have no judgment for anyone. Do you. Do him. Do her.

But in the process of doing what you enjoy, realize that everything that feels good isn’t good for you. Sometimes your vices, your weaknesses, your addictions affect those around you. Those who are tired of the same shit. Tired of the stagnant lifestyle you call fabulous, and only desire for you to wake the fuck up and realize that perhaps you (NOT HIM) are the problem.

So, if you have read an entry and feel salty, please discuss your feelings with me so we can determine if your wounds were caused unintentionally yet carelessly by myself, or worse are self inflicted.

No comments: