Thursday, September 25, 2008

Pussy In Distress Signal

This is officially blast from the past month.

First awesome jawsome dude, and now this other guy from undergrad texts me out of nowhere asking my whereabouts.  And to no surprise he too relocated to the next up-incoming spot for progressive blacks (like really, I swear this city has more black folk than ATL). 

This is the same man who wouldn't give me the time of day when your girl actually wanted commitment.  He strung me along for almost a semester and then just faded away into the arms, no wait, the pussy of another woman.

He wants to take me on a date.  Code for: I'm new to this city, haven't met anyone else, would like to fuck you and hope you don't mind how I totally dissed you in undergrad for the chick who was known to let dudes hit it raw.

Now of course, being an opportunist and avid believer in a free meal I do plan on accepting his offer. 

And its not just me.  My homegirl got a call today from her ex in undergrad.  They had a tumultuous relationship and dude was a complete douche bag.  So now he's either found God or is on a 12 step program because he claims to miss her and can't stop thinking about the family they could have had together.

Then her other ex hits her up on myspace saying he wants to link up.

Chick is straight bugging out, and so am I.

Why are the men from our past creeping up into the present attempting to be apart of our future?

Are we so freaking horny and borderline desperate that our pussies are inadvertently sending out distress calls?

And if so, can you lame ass negros please stop answering!

No comments: