Monday, September 22, 2008

Regrets

So I told my girl how I didn't sleep with her frat.

She gasped in horror.

"Big mistake," she said.

Why? Apparently, dude not only has that awesome jawsome, but can really fuck.

I've never been a fan of rumors, but sex rumors are an exception.  Everyone does a background check (if possible) on a man before they date or sleep with them to see what's the word on the hill.  Can he fuck? Can he eat? Is his dick small?

Now are the answers truly reliable?  Who knows, but perception is everything.

So when my girl Belinda said dude was orally awesome, I became intrigued.  And now, I'm even more intrigued.

I still don't know why I never fucked him. Maybe I was afraid I'd waste returning from my sexual hiatus with a man whose thrust resembles my ex (and we know how that goes).  Maybe I had a flashback from undergrad to the weeks of utter bullshit that follow when you fuck the wrong guy and he opens his big ass mouth to the wrong people.  Shit, maybe my pussy was scared of him after he ravished my clit.

So I'm going to try and seduce him back to my place and really fuck his ass this time.

No comments: