Saturday, September 27, 2008

Becuming His Canvas

This is so random and off my usual sex deprived topic, but I found the memory hilarious and worth sharing.

While vacationing in Atlanta, I met this wannabe Rasta.  I expressed to him my passion for poetry and art.  How I began painting in high school and fell in love.

He too loved to paint.  I asked to check out his work sometime, or maybe become his subject.

He accepted and replied that he’d love to paint on me.

I completely missed the “on me” part.

His medium of choice differed from my watercolor or acrylic paints.

His was a sticky, high in protein substance known as semen.

Ejaculate.

Cum.

Jizz.

Turned out dude would fuck chicks from behind, pull out before he erupted, and cum on their backs.

Called it Picasso-ing.  

      

Claimed women love it.

I revoked my offer.

He also wanted to bottle and sell his sperm to prevent the rapid spread of breast cancer amongst Afro-American women, but I digress.

Boy do I love that city!

No comments: