Sunday, September 28, 2008

An Acquired Taste

Deondre used to fantasize about cumming on my glasses.  My Versace glasses.

I’m not a prude but cum on my face is unacceptable, and cum on my designer frames is a crime!

I tried to consider his fantasy but couldn’t get past the actual cum on my face and glasses premise.

I instead opted to swallow.  He was surprised yet enthused. 

Surprised that I actually swallowed. 

Surprised that I admitted to swallowing. 

Surprised that I’d chosen swallowing over washing my face and glasses after oral sex.

To me it was a no brainer.  I figured the act of me swallowing would prevent him from having or even desiring to cum on my face.  Plus what’s the point of going that far to only make a man pull out and use a towel, or in Deondre’s case my forehead and upper eyelids.

I’ve always promoted swallowing. 

It just makes sense.  His dick is already in your mouth (hope you ladies don’t leave the balls out, they are a must).  You’ve almost gagged several times attempting to impress him with your deep throat skills.  Your nose is running, your jaw hurts, and your knees burn. 

So obviously the next step involves giving him the pleasure of getting the cum sucked out of his dick and swallowed.

Not spat into a nearby napkin.

Swallowed (and do not cringe at the taste).

Typing it, even verbally acknowledging the act used to prove difficult for me in my younger days.  But now I don’t care to admit that I suck dick and when I do, I practice safe swallowing.

Some women are probably cringing at my admission.  But honestly, if the roles were reversed would women want a man to stop once we lock our finger into his skull and press his head deeper into our pussy?  No.

We would flip if a man got up to wash his face as we began to cum.

We would scream, “Negro, where the fuck are you going I’m not done.”

And yes, I realize the magnitude of liquid that explodes from a man’s dick cannot be compared to a woman's eruption.

But this game involves secretions; it involves getting a little messy.  So if you’re too girly sit down and let the pros play this round.

All I can say is try to not only reciprocate oral sex but also finish the entire act.

Lick, suck, juggle, and swallow.

It’s an acquired taste that is never acquired, but hey, I’m sure it packs a better nutritional value than half the things consumed in our daily lives.

Like I do with straight vodka, chase it with something sweet and call it a night.

No comments: