Thursday, October 23, 2008

Confused

After sucking awesome’s dick and balls raw, I wondered how good would my oral game be if I added protection.

My doctor advises during any oral experience that I use a condom and he use dental dam, but who the hell wraps it up just to suck it?

And if we suck dick raw, why are we so concerned about letting him hit it raw?

Unprotected foreplay followed by safe intercourse are apart of my fucking routine, yet I’m beginning to question what I’ve actually prevented by using a Magnum to penetrate my pussy while managing to to suck every drop of semen out and swallow.

The STI’s and viruses we fear and aim to prevent are exposed and ready to conquer our immune system each time we travel downtown.

So how safe are my sexual practices?  And if I do suck raw, should I just suck it up and realize that I’ve already exposed myself to the harms I fear and get fucked raw?

2 comments:

Charlize said...

Confused? Understandable. I suppose most of us women share your confusion b/c the choice not to use protection during oral sex is in complete conflict w/disallowing homeboy to hit it raw. You're completely right: we are at risk either way. I will admit that using protection for oral is not something that I practice either. So how do we get pass the mental block of not using protection for oral sex (for better stimulation) and only for bumpin' & grindin'?!? Well that would take another damn movement!!! No, I'm not promoting unprotected dick sucking; but, that is totally different than the other risks we face having sex the old fashion way.

Anonymous said...

I totally understand what your sayin...i've struggled with the same confusion. First, who wants to taste latex? Second, unprotected oral sex exposes you to std's, but unprotected intercourse exposes you to both std's AND pregnancy! Another thing I think about is the fact that oral sex should be something shared with someone you really, really care about and not a part of the "run-of-the-mill" casual encounter. So, my suggestion is to have protected intercourse and find alternate methods of satisfying our partners (neck and body kisses, toys, who knows) then save our oral sex game for our long term, lower risk partner.