Thursday, October 23, 2008

I Really Don't Care

My ex text’d Faye yesterday.  She told me and had this look on her face like, “Don’t front bitch, I know you miss him”.

She knows me better than most and realizes more than I do that I’m almost completely void of emotion. 

Thing is I don’t miss him.  I rarely think about him and I don’t know why.

He was, is, a great man.  He has helped me overcome numerous obstacles, but each time I feel nostalgic and think about what life will hold without I'm overcome with memories of our breakup conversation.

How dude told me, “Without me, you wouldn’t be where you are now.”

Bitch please!

As though he held my hands throughout undergrad and made it possible to graduate with a 3.4 GPA.  Like he took the fucking LSAT for me.  Like he made the hardest educational decision of my life to skip out on my dream school.

After he reminded me that without him I wasn’t shit, I knew it was over.  Despite the lack of mutual orgasms we lacked balance.

Now don’t get me wrong, I never claim to be Miss Independent.  I’m quite aware that people helped and are continuing to help me get where I am today.  But nigga please!

So where I am now without this man...I am currently washing my cum drenched sheets because his wack virgin non-fucking ass couldn't open up to the fact that his dick sucked.  That I don't live and breathe for him.  That I'm 23 and want a career before plastering a minivan with "Baby on Board" stickers.  That I need, deserve, and demand more.  That rocking possibly counterfeit handbags is not the same as rocking with a fraudulent, counterfeit man who thinks he has his shit together.

So thank you for getting me where I am.

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

i have never been told such about my dick
but i did not belive it when a woman told me i bruised her intestines

have a great weekend

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

and enjoy this flash back


bout my backstroke