Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My #1 Goon

The sun has risen on Shrek.  He's no Prince Charming, but dude made my clit tingle almost everyday last week.  Shit, one day in class I had to excuse myself, run to the restroom, and wipe my pussy down.

He's extremely forward and to the point.  I like it, it turns me on.  It makes me forget that even on a good night, while in my bed, with my legs spread open and my vibrator in hand I can't manage to formulate a single fantasy with him as the lead role.  

Dude is so not my type but his game, the lines he spit are amazing.

Tuesday, our non-sexual conversation following Evidence class instantly became an invitation for sex when he told me that he needed to go to the bathroom and wipe the tip of his dick because I had made him wet.  I was speechless.  Then he proceeded to inform me that he was available Wednesdays and Thursdays, but that he could come over that night and fuck me.

Wednesday, he advised me that his name would be on my ass soon.  I asked him how was this possible and he schooled me that his handprint on my left cheek would be notice to the next nigga that my ass was his.

Thursday, he told me that he wanted to insert his tongue into my wet pussy.  

His lines and stimulating conversation opened my mind, and legs, to the possibility of drafting him as my #2 player; however, Friday’s goonfest changed everything.

My friends and I (and half the fucking school) went to this local club to celebrate dude’s birthday.  It was VIP the entire evening so you know I couldn’t resist free drinks and the chance to immerse myself in a sea of goons.

But after seeing dude in his element, I realized that he is too accessible for what I want to accomplish.  

Everyone knows him.  Not to mention, he has a girlfriend.  Now this bitch, she is the epitome of “ride or die”.  Chick has been with dude for 6 years.  She’s Winter, he’s Midnight.

So I’m done.  The sun has set on this fantasy.  My Prince Charming from the ghetto has re-morphed into Shrek, and this time the spell is irreversible.

No comments: