Thursday, October 23, 2008

Rappers Aren't the Only Ones Who Give Shoutouts

My homegirl reads this blog and loves it, yet she has no idea who Fran is.  I really want to test our friendship and confide in her that what she finds as sexual inspiration comes from a person who during undergrad took several lessons from her and learned quite a lot.

This chick is truly the truth, but the consequences of my truth and her truth are measured on a completely different scale.

Maybe she’ll realize while reading this that it's me and smile as a proud parent would after watching their child ride away without training wheels.

So to my homegirl who I love , who has been around through more than half my list, thank you for teaching me, inspiring me, and perfecting my skills.

My victims thank you also!

1 comment:

Lily Rose said...

If she is truly your friend, no matter what you tell her...she should not judge you and continue to look at you the same way. No one is perfect and she may have skeletons of her own.