Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Man In the Mirror

Looking at pictures from back in the day, most of my side profiles are taken from one angle.  I personally believe my best side is my right ride, except when it comes to my ass because it look great from all angles!

So anyway...I’ve come to the conclusion everyone looks better from a certain angle.  Like my homegirl, chick is gorgeous, but if you peer too closely from the front you’ll notice that her eyes are too close together and her eyeliner is never applied straight.

Then there’s this guy who was a potential until I noticed that from a left angle looks like a Who.

Not to mention, while in class last week Lisa noticed that from a right angle Shrek resembles Inki.

She BBM’d me this revelation but I had no clue who Inki was.  Chick was serious about her discovery and pulled Inki up on her computer, took a picture of his image, and text’d me the photo. 

For all of you who have not seen Inki or wonder what my Shrek looks like, here he is:


Its horrible, isn’t it?  It’s the jungle version of Sambo.  I laughed but found the image disturbing and quite racist. 

However, while writing this in class and observing Shrek from the right, I must admit that Lisa was right.  Right now, dude is looking at his Vaio screen and his bottom lip is protruding so far out its beginning to flip under, and all you can see is his stout, black ass and that pink bottom lip.

But we all know looks aren't everything (they are to some extent); its what's inside that matters.

So wouldn't it suck an ovary if your best angle was only from behind?  

Or worse, when a person takes into account everything underneath the surface, yet from each angle imaginable you still resemble the pussy ass nigga with bitchassness tendencies who can't fuck for shit and lives with his momma that you are.

No comments: