Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Moving On

Patience is a virtue, but what the hell am I actually waiting for?

I’ve decided that I don’t even want $20 from Deondre.  I’m not over him, but I don’t want to be under him anymore.  Now don’t get me wrong, I still like dude, but a woman can only take so much.

He calls and texts every now and then, but its not enough.  And yes, I know being patient means excepting what I have right now while believing and trusting more will come. 

But why the hell am I to believe in a consistently inconsistent man?

Why should I trust a man who never follows through on a promise?

What is so fucking virtuous about getting played time and time again, only to realize too damn late that being patient blind-sighted having enough wisdom to demand more and bounce when it is never given?

So I guess this leaves Deondre a day late, and me $100 short.

Oh well, it is what it is, right?

No comments: