Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hearsay With No Exceptions

My classmate was ubberly excited to accompany us to the basketball game last night.  He found great joy and probably caught a boner from listening to my Strident pick up line.

If you don't know, it went a lil' something like this, "How about I sit on your face so you don't have to chew on that gum all night."

So dude went and told another classmate about the evening and completely fucked up my line.

Yesterday, the dude he told approached me talking about, "Damn, Fran, I heard you be saying some reckless shit, man."

Reckless.  I already knew what he was speaking of, but there was nothing reckless about my oral invitation. Perhaps forward, but never reckless.

So I asked dude to qualify what the fuck is so reckless about being concerned for another's over worked jaw muscles and soliciting my pussy rather than offering another stick of Strident.

He replied that telling dude to chew on my pussy rather than chew on his gum was reckless.

Chew on my pussy?

WTF?

I corrected dude and told him hell yea that is some reckless ass shit, that offering my clit as a chew toy is some reckless ass shit, but that it wasn't what was said.

I have never, do not ever, and will never solicit to someone the option to gnaw on my clit.  Chew and eat in the context of oral sex have two entirely different meanings.  How the other dude confused eat my pussy:sit on your face as chew on my clit is baffling, and makes me wonder does he consider the act of eating his dinner which hopefully involves chewing as the same type of eating my pussy desires.

Because if he does, women beware.  Like, dude please.  If you're going to use the line or repeat it, get it right or else people whose faces I really do want to sit on will think I'm some sort of sadist masochist who likes getting her clit chomped on as foreplay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some dudes can be so dumb!!