Saturday, November 1, 2008

Ride His Dick then Ride the Bench

I told Eric today that our movie date would have to be replaced with just sex.  That I don’t want another movie or dinner date followed by conversation and childhood stories.  I don’t want to discuss undergrad memories, time wasted, time lost.  I want sex and nothing more.

I mentioned early that some women jump from dick to dick in order to prevent being alone.  To be honest, its not even about being alone, its about sex.  But the problem arises when women jump from dick to dick seeking not only an orgasm but the man attached to the dick that provides the orgasm.

Thing is, I’m not a jumper.  Never have been.

Unlike some people, I can be alone.  I don’t have to replace the previous man with another just to soothe the loneliness that aches in my mind when life slows down and becomes too silent. 

I want to stand still and feel every mixed emotion that is expected after a breakup.  After living as “we” its time to just be Fran.

And even if I want more, I can’t handle more. 

Rather than ride his dick and the rollercoaster of emotions that follow when fucking a guy turns into liking him which turns into a quasi relationship mixed with total confusion, I’m going to ride his dick, get off and sit on the bench because I’m too broken and too damn confused to play this game right now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way..dick hopping is for the birds. The only problem is going back to someone who we know didn't work out before. If we could just find someone who met the few requirements we have we may just be happy, but until then I refuse to dick hop!

Francesca said...

You can't compare giving birth to taking dick. Its not the same! lol. Some women get an epi for the pain, maybe your chicks need lube...

I googled you by the way.

Francesca said...

Ms. Magnificent, love the advice. This guy didn't work in the past, so why would I trick myself into believing it would work now? He's only good for two things. Outside of sex, dude is wack!

So absolutely no dick hopping? Wow, thats hard.

Lily Rose said...

I agree and disagree with ms. magnificient. I agree cause goin back only reminds you of why you left to begin with. I disagree because although dick hoppin is fa the birds...how do you find the right dick unless you hop from lily pad to lily pad. Your hoppin is your secret...depends on if the frog whose pad you in leaps and tells.