Thursday, October 30, 2008

You Inspire Me To Co-Write

So I’ve developed a horrible habit of not writing except once a week, and when I do, I create several entries about randomness and have nothing more to say for another 5 days.

I feel horrible, so I’ve been attempting to write during my breaks or while my professor drones on for an hour about the relationship between attorney and client, but the shit just doesn’t work.

I write, review, delete and stare at the screen.

I don’t have writer’s block per se, but I need more than a boring lecture to inspire me to describe, with some level of substance, my weekly sexual rants.

So I asked myself, “What inspires you to write?”  And myself was silent.

Silent until today…while watching Lost with Eric, I became increasing aroused by him kissing my neck and was overcome with the urge to fuck him, whip out my Apple, and detail the entire episode minus the cum in my hair (just joking, it was caught by the reservoir tip) for everyone to read.

It makes complete sense that the thought of sex, or even better, actual sex inspires me to write considering the nature of this blog.

Sex is my inspiration (well not just sex, but you know what I mean).

So if I need sex to bust entries upon entries out, if I can only write and actually enjoy what I write after getting fucked (or getting fucked over), what does the future hold?

Looking back, the only time I wrote a poem during my relationship with my ex was after our final night of horrible sex.  After he boned me and fell asleep, I lay looking at the smoke detector as tears streamed down the side of my face.  That green light placed me in a trance.  I got up, went into the living room and wrote about his lame ass dick; printed it, tacked it to the refrigerator, packed my shit and went home.

My tears dried and I vowed to never subject my body to him again.  Seven months and a few orgasms later, all I can do is write.  It ain’t poetry, it ain’t my usual fictional tale, but its me and it feels good.

So if sex is my inspiration, I hope I get some on the regular.

Oh yea, and to qualify that…GOOD sex is my inspiration.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If sex is your inspiration to write....write on sister!! I love your posts and I understand where you're coming from. I had someone tell me to get sex off my mind and I might have better posts...not knowing that opening up about our views on sex provides deep and thought provoking posts. Keep writing!