Wednesday, October 29, 2008

So, I Absolutely Have No Title for This One

Eric came over today to watch reruns of Lost.  We watched two episodes before making our way to the bedroom.  We cuddled as I tried to psych myself out and ignore the wetness forming between my legs.  My clit overpowered my mind and before I knew it the Magnum was on and the pillows were tossed unto the floor.

Eric is awesome.  Now being 23, I know many a victims will be added to the list (well hopefully not many), but for now his dick is the best dick I’ve ever had in my life.

I caught him watching my ass ripple from the dresser mirror while he fucked me from behind.  Dude loves gazing at his reflection; thing is I love gazing at his body.

So out of nowhere, my arm begins to vibrate.  Good, I thought, dude wants to tag team my clit with a little battery-powered stimulation.  Turns out it was the Berry; Lisa was calling.

I was meeting her in the 30 minutes to catch a basketball game, so I beckoned for Eric to pause while I lied to Lisa that I was dressed and on my way.

I had to catch my breath and release the moan captured in my lungs before answering.  I don’t think she could tell dude’s dick was inside of me because she responded with no hesitation or questions and told me to hurry the hell up.

Eric took care of me, but I felt bad putting his orgasm on hold.  As we have learned together, there is nothing worse than being told to press pause (Deondre’s fuck ass) but Eric seemed to understand. 

We kissed, showered, kissed some more, I sucked his dick, he came, I swallowed, we left, kissed some more, he said goodbye, I told him to drive safely and we parted.

While driving, my right leg did this twitching thing.  It returned while Lisa and I walked to the game.  I grabbed her shoulder and told her Eric came over.  She looked down at my hip and laughed.

I also told her that he was fucking me when she called.  She laughed again.

I qualified my statement and explained that when she called he was fucking me and when I answered he was still fucking me.

She screamed.  For a quick second I felt as though she was judging me.  I wanted to press rewind on my revelation, but as her scream transformed into laughter followed by a smile I knew she was ubberly excited that I was still getting fucked and was finally loving every moment of it.

No comments: