Thursday, October 30, 2008

Iceland and Greenland

My 10th grade teacher was married and expecting his first child when he touched me.

He was white, yet surprisingly attractive.  His wife was black.  She was beautiful.  He coached football and taught geography.

He was an avid traveler and loved to vacation in Italy.  Fuck Italy, I wanted him to vacation inside my pussy and explore my recently devirginzed body.

I spent countless hours after school pretending to be confused on the difference between Iceland and Greenland.

“Iceland has no ice, and Greenland is never green," he would remind me.  He bent down close to my neck and pointed to their location on the map in front of me.  His scent was sweet.  I quickly turned my head towards him before he could pull back.

My lips grazed his cheek.  He smiled.  I continued to play overwhelmed with confusion and began rubbing my shoulders.  He took the bait and placed his strong hands upon my shoulders.

He told me I was tense.  That I needed to relax.  That the football trainers always massaged the players before games to ensure quality performance.  That I’d never get Iceland and Greenland until I could relax and focus on something more important.

Focus on what makes you happy, he advised.  I focused on him and how replacing his wife in the picture on top of his desk would be a pleasure.

He whispered the classic line, “So, whatcha thinking about?” near my ear.

Him, I responded.

He accepted my mental invitation and allowed his hands to travel down my back over my breasts unto my thighs in between my legs and inside my pussy.

I never told anyone. 

I never replaced his wife.  She gave birth to a beautiful girl.  He continued to teach at the school, and I got an "A" in the class.

No comments: