Thursday, October 30, 2008

Queen Elizabeth Has Found Her Throne

I haven’t messed around with a professor in years and have no intentions of ever doing so again.

LMAO.  Ok, that was such a lie, but at least not with this particular professor.

This old white man with thick calves who dyes his hair this awful brown color and rocks floral shirts every other day is fucking a student.

Chick is a complete bitch, but when I first met her I at least respected her “bitchiness” because chick was on point.

Now, all the Louis in the world (or on Canal street) can’t conceal the fact that she has gained an enormous amount of weight and is fucking our married professor.

Dude is tenure, so you know his ass ain’t going no where.  So much for “at will” employee of the month.

They have been allegedly fucking for almost a year.  When I knew her she was skinny.  The gap between her thighs was evident.  She was married and happy.  Now I realize, she was happy because while her husband was in New York and on business each month she was playing T.A. with the professor. 

Oh no, not Teacher Assistant.  Tits and Ass.

The bitch follows him everywhere!  She’s always in his office; always answering questions posed in class as though she is running shit.

Bitch, just because you sucked his wrinkled pink dick last night does not mean you can explain to me the copyright duration of a piece of art created in 1945!

So word in the program is, chick and professor are official.  Like tenants official.  Like living together official.  Like what the fuck official.

Now, I’m not in the position to judge her hustle considering my past, but WTF!  It’s just so weird to see them together.  All you can do is squirm as they play mental sex games with each other during class.

And unlike my one night professor, this dude is actually going to leave his wife and probably impregnate his new young trophy. 

All I can say is, chick better cut out the carbs, lose her triple chin, and get that two inch gap between her thighs back before the next tenderonie enrolls and takes her tenure-can’t be touched-I bet you won’t fire me-lover away form her.

No comments: