Thursday, January 28, 2010

How 'Bout Them Balls In Your Mouth!

I feel in control when a man’s dick is in my mouth. I’ve asked friends, both female and male, why they think women suck dick…

for Submission…or Control?

Most of the men polled stated that women do it to please their man. That being in the position of balls in one hand, shaft in the other is a position of weakness…ultimately the woman is submitting to her male counterpart.

But to me, balls in one hand, shaft in the other is far from a position of weakness.

If anything, a man should be thankful that his “weak, submissive” counterpart doesn’t dig her nails into his balls, or worse graze her molars against the head of his penis.

“She’s weak…because the man is looking DOWN on her while she sucks his dick…”

But I’m looking UP at you. Watching your face contort in pleasure. Watching you squirm. Watching you lose CONTROL as my tongue gingerly spells the alphabet upon your balls.

And then the other thing is, “Women don’t suck dick because they like to, they do it because they have to.”

Errruhh…I HAVE to suck dick? To what, keep a man? Get serviced afterwards? Ensure my rent is paid on the first of the month?

When did giving brain become a requirement? And if it is a requirement, at what point in the “relationship” does it become such?

I suck dick because I love sucking dick. Some women only give head, to get head. But I don’t. Sucking dick turns me on. While I’m between a man’s legs slurping and sucking and swallowing (and trying not to gag), not only do I feel in control…my pussy is wet, my clit is throbbing…add some friction to the combination and I’m a happy camper.

And as a wise woman once said, “Oral sex is God’s gift to women…you can get off without being worried about getting pregnant.”

Amen to that.

1 comment:

Francesca said...

We are such ALPHA females! lol