Thursday, January 28, 2010

What’s In Your Diet?

I sucked my first dick at 16. It was my high-school boyfriend. He was a basketball player. Tall. Red bone. Green eyes. Sexy.

And he had an even sexier dick. But dude had the worst tasting spunk I’ve ever encountered in my life. Like, back then I didn’t know semen wasn’t supposed to have a concentration of 100% foul.

His spunk made my body shiver. It had a salty, bitter, sting to it. And since we weren’t fucking, dude always let off a massive amount of semen in my mouth. So every time he came, it was like Old Funky Faithful spraying the back of my throat.

I never gagged or regurgitated, but I always followed his rancid release with a gulp of his mom’s red diabetic-coma kool-aid.

She would always laugh and say I drank her kool-aid like it was water. That she made an extra pitcher whenever she knew I was coming over.

If she only knew…

2 comments:

Farrah B. said...

16? At 16 I had no interest yet in anyone except my Sweet Vally High books LMAO.

I think I was 19 when I had my first cock in my mouth...I was new to it so I DAMNED sure wasn't thinking about sperm in my mouth OR swallowing so I never got to that point....ick.

I feel absolutely horrid that you experience funky spunk...the absolute horror. I've never had that thank God.

*ROLLINNNNN@ Old Funky Faithful*

Francesca said...

Yea, my uvula and tonsils was popped at an early age. No regrets though...you know when people say, "OMG, that taste like shit" but they've never (hopefully) tasted shit. Well at least I can scream, "Eww, that tastes like my ex's funky spunk" and actually be telling the truth.

LMAO