Monday, January 25, 2010

My First Photoshoot

My camera phone is amazing. Like the pixels are better than my Sony digital camera.

I have a picture of the tree at Rockfeller Center. It’s so clear, you feel like you’re in the freezing cold with me on Christmas Eve thinking this whole “tree shit mess” is for the birds.

And now thanks to Poetic, I have a picture of me spreading my pussy lips open. It’s so clear you’d think you were between my legs taking a deep breath thinking this chick better not suffocate me.

I’m comfortable with my sexuality.

I masturbate.

Have phone sex.

I’ve even sent my fair share of sexually suggestive pictures to a few lucky viewers (suggestive being me in a pair of lace boy short underwear…very PG-13, I know).

But I have NEVER taken nude pictures with the purpose of revealing them to another person.

So after the Vikings lost, I had a nude photo shoot featuring my clit and breasts.

I don’t hate my body, but I don’t love it. I’m what people call “thick”. I have 38 DD, a small waist (which isn’t looking its normal small self), wide hips, a big ass, and a bare pum pum.

Yes, I have a bare vagina. My roommate says it looks like a baby’s pum pum, but I like it…and I’m hoping ole boy does.

My home girl coaxed me into taking a pum pum picture. “Use your fingers to spread the lips wide open”. “You gotta get a picture of your pussy open, but make sure he can see your clit.” “Oh yea, and make sure its not a wrinkly pum pum picture”.

Uhh…aren’t pum pums kinda wrinkly in their normal state?

But I listened, and now I have like 9 pum pum pictures on my phone that must be deleted before I go home and my nosey siblings mistake my photo album for BrickBreaker.

I swear I thought this was America’s Next Top Model and Mr. Jay had awarded me with 100 extra frames because I just went crazy with this whole nude picture mess.

I ran into the living room to reveal my last few frames to my home girl. I was a little apprehensive because she has the cutest shape and well to be honest…my breasts don’t defy gravity quite like hers do.

Scrolling through the pictures, I began to feel vulnerable.

Exposed.

NAKED.

Before I knew it, I was becoming nervous and critical of my body.

Are my hips too wide?

Are my areolae too big?

Does my pum pum look fat?

So before I could punk out, I sent dude three pictures. I’m hoping he doesn’t wake up and call me because even though I’m on an adrenaline high from snapping shots of my pussy lips spread wide open, I need to be reasonable and realize that its mad late and I have voir dire tomorrow.

Night!

3 comments:

Farrah B. said...

LMMFAO Gurl you are LATE. I KEEP a folder of nudie shots on my Berry. I only share with one particular guy but if I had viewers that were interested, I'd probably bless them...why the fuck not?

I am like you...I don't hate my bod but I don't love it either. After leaving a strip club for the 1sr time this weekend, I felt like I needed to have a huge ass and big tits bc it seems that that's always what's desireable. I know there's nothing wrong with my 34-28-38 shape...but ionno...makes me think sometimes.

Interesting that you decided on a photoshoot after the Vikings lost...I however had the biggest attitude that I didn't want to be bothered by ANYONE.

I am also a fan of the brazilian...who wouldn't be??

Francesca said...

There is nothing wrong with being 34-28-38! Women always want something they don't have. I want smaller breasts but that ain't happening no time soon (God willing).

And yea, after the Saints WON I decided a photo shoot was appropriate to celebrate their win. LOL.

And the Brazilian is a must. I love it and love when men tame their bush also. Can't get lost in the jungle while I'm trying to swallow swallow suck swallow.

Francesca said...

I have a picture on my phone of this guy that clearly didn't get your memo...it is a straight jungle down there.

Now that'll make you GAG!

To post dude's pic or not to post, that is the question...lol