Sunday, January 24, 2010

Swallowing Is So 2009

So I’m thinking my sexual practices may need to be revamped a little.

I met this guy. We saw a movie. We had a few meals. We had oral sex and I swallowed.

So he’s like yelling at me because I refuse to fuck him. The thought crossed by mind, but once I felt pressured I threw on my chastity belt and caught a major ‘tude. Dude was like, what the fuck are you scared I have something? Because whatever I have is already inside of you by now (FYI: hinting that you have a virus is not the way to convince a girl to fuck you).

So I start thinking and I’m like you’re right. He takes this RIGHT to mean sure we can fuck. I meant it as, omg I need to get tested ASAP and then get re-tested in 6 months and then pray and vow to never swallow semen again.

So here’s my problem, everyone’s all concerned about condoms during intercourse but what about during oral sex. I don’t now anyone who practices safe oral sex. I can’t imagine being lured into getting my pussy ate and then dude whipping out some dental dam. Talking about false pretenses!

Like, what the fuck. I wouldn’t dare suck a penis and not swallow, nor would I put a condom on a penis and suck it. But obviously swallowing isn’t safe. But neither is sucking the penis.

So what is a girl supposed to do when a beautiful, long, smooth, chocolate penis is an inch away from her mouth?

I guess grab a Trojan and sit on it instead.

2 comments:

K*Mack said...

LMFAO you know you ain't gonna give it up...sucking and/or swallowing that is....=)

Francesca said...

Always remember to

SWALLOW

SWALLOW

SUCK

SWALLOW

in that order. LMAO!