Monday, September 29, 2008

He Wasn't That Damn Awesome

My friends say I no longer have the right to complain about the lack of good dick in my life.

That I should have fucked the dude from a few weekends ago: Mr. Awesome Jawsome.

I probably should’ve.  And maybe I did put my pussy on pause for Deondre, which in hindsight was a huge mistake.  But my decision was heavily influenced by a test I performed during foreplay.  When dude was one top of me sucking my nipples, I performed the girth/length test.

Yes, ladies the good old girth/length test.

As to not leave anyone out, here’s a brief tutorial.

The best opportunity arises when dude is on top of you kissing, sucking, licking, probing, whatever.  This is when you would reach for his dick and hold it in your hand.  Your grip will be as though you are holding a soda can (minus the pinky in the air for those of you who are pure boug).

Ok, do you have a visual?  Great. 

While still holding his dick, you will commence to rub your thumb slowly across the tip.  This allows you to check for premature ejaculation and will alert you that its time to fuck.  It also feels good, or so I’ve been told.

Now the key here, is to obviously check on the girth and length of his dick.  Your grip will secure an accurate girth measurement.  For most women girth is the least of their concerns.

Its all about the length.

So, if his dick is almost completely covered by your grip; if a few inches do NOT protrude, or worse, if nothing is there and the tip of his dick is completely covered by your grip you may want to reconsider this particular fuck.

Take a rain check and gather information on his skills.  Who knows, maybe dude can fuck.

Now this test doesn’t result in past or fail.  It just determines what type of girth and length you’re working with.  If you like them skinny, small, or both than by all means get your orgasm.

So when I performed the test on Mr. Awesome my hopes of getting fucked were deflated by the fact that my grip created a shadow over his dick.

Shit, it was more like an eclipse.  His dick and my orgasm disappeared within seconds.

So ladies, I had to weigh my options.  Get some bragged about head, or deal with his small dick sliding out of my pussy every other minute.

I chose the former and have absolutely no regrets.

No comments: