Sunday, September 28, 2008

I'm Clean, Don't Worry

I remember when Deondre found out I was on birth control and took this to mean he could raw dawg.

Why are some men more concerned about making babies than contracting or giving someone an STI?

He propositioned me with the idea that we could be great together, and that this greatness would include unprotected sex.

His actual words were, “I only want it if I don’t have to wear a condom.”

LMAO.  Hold on there buddy.

He explained that he had a clean bill of health; yet provided me with no proof.

I interrupted him with the reminder that both of us had significant others.  That I could never put my ex’s life in danger like that, and that I didn’t know nor trust his girlfriend’s pussy.

He replied that he knew where his dick was and most importantly that he knew no one else was fucking her. 

Negro please.  If you can skip out on her ass, trust, she can do the same to you.

He continued to explain how she was on birth control too.  That he wanted to experience all of me.  And that he never came inside her and would practice the same withdrawal method on me.

How delightful.  A male’s promise that he won’t cum inside of me.

I looked at his educated ass and burst into laughter.  Was that the most convincing argument he could provide?

I told him that I didn’t care where he came.  On my stomach, my back, shit my 500 thread count sheets. 

The issue at hand was not the location of his semen, but the act of having unprotected sex with him.

And his girlfriend, and whom ever she is fucking or has fucked.

I told him he was bugging and made it clear that sex with me would involve a condom.

Take it or leave it.

He left my counteroffer on the table next to the Spicy Tuna Rolls.

No comments: