Thursday, October 2, 2008

How Much Is Too Much?

Deondre just might be a sociopath.

Dude straight flipped the script on me a few hours ago.

Provided below is a snippet of our conversation.  Pay close attention to his utter bullshit.

Deondre: We can meet for dinner but I'm not buying. I have an investor meeting that finishes at 830 we can meet after.

Me: Wow that's fucked up. What the hell did I do to you?

Deondre: What's messed up?

Me: You not buying.

3 hours later...

Me: Why don't you just come over here so we can talk.

Deondre: No. We can just scratch it all. I don't want some1 who's gonna say its fucked up bc I don't buy them dinner. As if I havent done that plenty times in the past. Is it abt us talking and seeingwhere each other is at or is it abt dinner? I don't want a woman who's like that.

Me: D I don't have my finaid so I can't afford dinner. If I could it wouldn't be a problem. I wanna see you and talk and wk something out.

Deondre: O ok. Well nxt time say that and please don't make me feel like I'm being used and supposed to do it. I want to get to know YOU.

This nigga is straight playing mind games, and to make it worse he thinks I have no clue what's really good.

Faye advises I leave his fuck ass alone, but I'm not ready.

After all this, I deserve an orgasm.  No fuck that shit, I deserve multiple orgasms!

This dude is officially about that fuck shit, and I swear I'll physically flip on his ass if his dick is wack.

No comments: