Thursday, October 2, 2008

What A Gwan?

There's this guy that apparently has attended my school for a few years, yet I never noticed his fine ass until last week.

It's amazing how being played can open your eyes to new potentials.

So dude is like really cute.

He's tall.  Nice complexion.  Gorgeous smile.  Not too slim.  Well-groomed facial hair.  Decent dress.

Only problem is he does this weird accent thing.

He stopped me in the library last week.

My clit began to tingle.  I was a little too excited that he knew my name.

I tried to seem intrigued by his conversation but was dishelved by a fake Jamaican accent.  I told him that I was American hoping this would bring him back and stop "pretty gal" from being inserted at the beginning of each sentence.

I was hoping it was a one-time thing but today he had a phony French accent.

When I asked him what was up, dude told me he was a scitzo.

I am completely turned off by all this personality confusion but I'd still fuck him if I had the chance.

I'd fuck him.  The Jamaican.  I'd pass on the French.  The Latino could definitely eat my pussy.  But the Haitian sensation would get the deuces!

No comments: