Thursday, October 2, 2008

How Many Dicks are In My Pussy?

This dude is keeping mad tabs on my plight to catch an orgasm.

He is entirely way too invested in my sex life.

He always manages to fill my BBM with the 5W's:

Where is Deondre's girlfriend gonna be when he fucks you?

What you plan on doing when Deondre comes over tonight?

Why you ain't fucked Deondre yet?

When you gone fuck Deondre?

Who else you plan on fucking other than Deondre?

One day I lost it and sent him a voice note demanding he chill out on the interrogatories.

But he just didn't get it.

I had to relay my frustration to his bust it baby. I told her that if dude was not in my pussy, then stop being in it.

I'm sure he remains puzzled to this day on what that means.

It means if you ain’t fucking me, trying to fuck me, or thinking about fucking me then by all means get your nose, mouth, and tongue out of my pussy and focus on the one you're supposed to be in.

No comments: