Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Yes, You Got Caught

***For those mentioned in this entry, do not take offense to the random truths discussed. You know if I have a problem with you, it is handled face to face and not via internet***

While at yesterday's ceremony, two of my friends were IM-ing each other about Deondre and I.

My homegirl who came with me was actually using my Berry and forgot to delete the conversation.

They were going back and forth about me forgiving Deondre too quickly.

I was a little thrown off by this comment considering I don't remember sending a news flash or even posting a blog entry that all has been forgiven and forgotten.

Just because I allowed him to hold my hand so he could fantasize about covering my red glasses with sticky white goo, does not mean I have forgiven him.

Just because I put aside my beef with him and came to his ceremony does not mean I have forgotten that he played me last week.

Its funny how females talk about you or advise you on how to live. How you should let that nigga go, or move on and get another dude to fuck.

Or that your man is a dawg and to leave him, or remain patient for Mr. Right.

When they spew advice they do not even use themselves. The same women who preach about being strong-willed and not falling for a nigga's BS are the same ones that let a man treat them like shit and continue to fuck him.

The same ones who after every relationship, jump from their current dick and ride another because they fear being alone each night.

The same ones who have no idea how to just listen, shut the fuck up, and not respond when you are venting about things in your life.

So stop giving advice that you would reject yourself. Realize that when people are ready to move on they will, and your job as a "true friend" is to be there, remain there, and not doubt or talk shit about that person no matter how much you may disagree with their actions.

We all have weaknesses, but my weakness does not make me a weak woman.

So please get over yourself, step down from your pedestal and realize that you too are just as fucked up as me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you 100% I couldn't have said it better myself!!!! We're all fucked up about something so why get on your high horse. I love your blog!