Thursday, October 2, 2008

I Am Not Princess Fiona!

This plump man in my program is trying extremely hard to get up in my pussy.

He alleges that at the last social event I was soliciting my pussy, and he being too kind of a gentleman to turn me down, accepted on the spot.

The only problem is no one from that evening but his intoxicated ass can attest to this "Fuck me tonight" offer

Now I've been known to become an aggressive flirt while drinking, but I only flirt with men who when I'm sober would make my clit tingle.

This little man makes my clit twitch.  Twitch in a mode of urgency to get the fuck out of his eyesight.

He is so far from my fucking type.  And he's entirely too wack and little to even eat my pussy.

He definitely needs to commit suicide.

So when he reminded me of that night, I was flooded with the image of fucking his Pillsbury doughboy dick.  All I could do was laugh in his face.  It was more of an evil cackle followed by a snort.

You know how some men just appear to be slanging that King-Kong make you wanna squirm in the middle of class Mandingo dick?

Well this dude is NOT!  This stocky midget of a man looks like he is slinging nothing but HOT Krispy Kreme donuts.

So I politely informed him that I would never in a wet dream or while masturbating want to fuck him.

Obviously I wasn't frank enough because dude is still trying me.  He compliments me everyday and today was extremely extra.

He told me that I looked exceptionally beautiful and would give me anything in the world I wanted.

I told Shrek that what I want in this world is for a man twice his height with muscles and a big dick to fuck me dry and then commence to eat my pussy and make me scream in delight.

He replied that I shouldn't doubt his size and he recently got a subscription to LA Fitness.

Tomorrow I'm going to bring papa smurf a package of plastic knives.

No comments: