Sunday, September 28, 2008

I Only Prefer Raw Meat In My Sushi

One night I invited this dude over to eat my pussy.  Eating was the only thing discussed and to my understanding the only thing that would go down.

He agreed.  Came over, rocked my world, and was done.

Well at least I was done.

I happened to look down at dude to check if he was still breathing.

He was breathing alright, and on that verge of inserting his dick into my pussy.

I was appalled.  Not at the fact that he was going to fuck me, but that he had NOT placed a condom on his thick, erect penis.

I freaked.  I flipped.  I fucking lost it.

I shoved him off the bed.  Told him to put that dangerous weapon away.  Demanded he get the fuck out of my apartment.  And asked how dare he put my life in danger.

He just stood there completely silent with his dick in his left hand. 

Needless to say, I never called him again. 

He was ubberly pissed and told some of his bruhs that he had fucked me. 

The rumor didn’t phase me because I knew the truth, but his disdain for using prophylactic did.

My pussy was on indefinite clank-clank after that experience.

Dude was a well-known midnight muncher.  He was also a notorious slut whore.  So for him to try and fuck me raw and possibly end my life made absolutely no sense.

Time passed and we finally discussed what really went down.  He apologized for the rumor.  Claimed he never told his roommate we fucked.  His only defense for not using protection was that having his baby wouldn’t be the end of my world.

Ignorant ass.  Catching a virus from your loose dick would have.

All dude had to do was put a Magnum on or simply ask me, “Fran, do you mind if I insert my unprotected dick into your pussy and possibly infect you with Chlamydia or HIV?”

I would have respectfully declined, but at least have been given a choice.

He took away my right to choose that night, and for that I despise him.

I'm no condom saint myself.  I’ve had unprotected sex with two men.  I was in a committed relationship with each and used the excuse of “We’ll be together forever” to disguise the fact that what I was doing was risky.

One was allergic to latex, or so he claimed.  The other one was a virgin; yet hated the feeling of condoms.  Go figure.

I’m not even going to lie.  I hate condoms.  I hate the time it takes to put them on.  I hate the way they feel.  I hate buying them.  I just hate them.

But catching an orgasm is not worth catching something that requires antibiotics or a lifetime cocktail of various pills.

So as BET always preaches: Rap it up!


No comments: