Monday, October 6, 2008

Add 'Em As I Go

Awesome II will be my last new fuck for this year (minus Deondre's coveted dick).

Today, I wrote down the names of every dick I’ve fucked.  Looking back I have no idea how my list developed into more than a dozen victims.  Like, when did I have enough time to fuck so many people?  Not to mention some of them are so random.

Like this football player from freshman year.  He was so black.  People used to joke that when we fucked the only thing I could make out in the dark were his eyes.  I didn’t care what I saw, all that mattered was I could feel his dick.  His stroke was pretty decent.  Turned out our senior year he was accused of raping some lily, white girl.

Then there’s this random Sigma. I don’t even remember if there was a real orgasm with him.  His dick was small and fat.  I’m so ashamed of fucking him that his name is not even allowed on the list, its just …

The Kappa with ‘locs was expected.  I seduced him on purpose.  We worked together and people used to brag about his dick, so me being ubberly curious decided to try it out.  It was huge but he lacked foreplay.  I rejected his bust it baby offer and he started dating my homegirl.  Now they’re in a serious relationship but he still tries to holla at least once a year.  She has no idea we used to fuck and always invites me on double dates.

I’d say the most random fuck was my ex.  I never imagined fucking his skinny ass.  I remember the first time we made out and I discovered his king Kong dick.  It was like ordering a Gut Box and finding two free special sauces in your box.  I was completely shocked but too delighted to complain.  But we know how that dick went, absolutely nowhere.

So for every man I've fucked with feelings, I've also fucked four to match.  So starting today, I am only going to fuck men I've already fucked. 

I have my clit on this dude whose dick was too big for comfort.  He was my personal mechanic and had the best sticky icky I had ever had.  He’s a fire fighter now.  I’m sure he’s still with his girlfriend who lives somewhere in Florida.  Their status doesn't concern me, I didn’t care then and I don’t care now.

I’m going to get his number and call him up.  Plus my brakes are squeaking and my oil needs to be changed.

No comments: