Monday, October 6, 2008

Good Fucks (and Friends) Come a Dime a Dozen

I can go years without seeing a previous fuck or potential fuck and once horny (or desperate) enough can strike up a conversation with them about the past and quickly get to the present fact that we should be fucking instead of playing games.

Why is it so easy to revert back to our old habits and old fucks?  Yet when I haven’t spoken to a female friend from back in the day when life existed outside of school, its almost unbearable to link up again for lunch and figure out what the hell happen.

I’d rather crawl back to the second most random fuck than call a friend who over time has become a memory.  At least I can remember her name unlike some of those dicks I fucked. (j/k)

I flashback to a good fuck and automatically I want to call him and find out when he's free.  But I can’t muster up the courage to call my friend and ask her, “Bitch, what the hell happened to you?”

I guess chasing an orgasm is much more effortless than salvaging a friendship. 

No comments: