Monday, October 6, 2008

Flashbacks

I’ve been catching chills all weekend.  Lisa witnessed the first episode while we were studying Saturday.  I was reading an article and out of nowhere my body became warm and my clit began to tingle.  I was flooded with thoughts of sitting on awesome II’s face.

She burst out laughing and told me too stop thinking about Deondre.

The second chill occurred while riding in the car with a friend.  We were returning from Target and were discussing the difference between a moose wearing lipstick and Palin.  She yelled “You betcha!” at a McCain bumper sticker.  I laughed. 

Next thing you know my body became warm and my clit began to tingle.  I was overcome with the thought of having my mouth pressed against the wall while awesome fucked me from behind.  My lips forming an “O” dressed in MAC’s Port Red are still stained above my headboard.

The third chill happened this morning while talking to Deondre.  He told me to check my messages for a surprise.  It was another infamous dick and balls pictures.  I veered to the right and almost ran into a Charger.  I was overwhelmed with the desire to ride the shit out of his dick and get the orgasm I deserve.

Right now, I’m in class listening to this soft spoken ethics wannabe guru.  She is so ubberly boring and I keep attempting to distract myself with YBF, but I can’t help the flashbacks and the fantasies from taking over my body.

No comments: