Thursday, October 9, 2008

He Ripped Me A New Asshole

I just got fucked less than 7 days ago, yet I’m still in an orgasm frenzy.  I told Lisa last night that I need some regular dick in my life.   That I need to get fucked ASAP.  But how can I implement regular dick into my schedule when less than a month ago I couldn’t even find the time or strength to masturbate?

The tongue is a powerful weapon because today in class I got what I asked for.  I got fucked in my ass raw with no lubrication.

My professor fucked each and every person in the class by banning laptops, textbooks, and notes.

Shit, when he was fucking me he demanded that I also leave my pencils, pens at home because things are about to change.

He won’t even let us take notes in class while he lectures.

So thanks to this morning’s fuck session I will never have time to actually get fucked the way I want.

2 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

implementing regular dick in theschedule should not be hard lol

Francesca said...

LMAO