Monday, October 6, 2008

You's a Hoe...Hoe! I Said That You's a Hoe!

I had this homegirl in undergrad, and the entire four years of knowing her she was always with a man.  There was never a two-month gap where she slept alone or in her own bed. 

This used to piss me off and I began to consider her weak.  She went from freshman boyfriend to Asian fuck friend to Kappa fuck friend, made him into her boyfriend, left him and met another fuck friend.

She has less than half the number of sexual partners I do, but chick was always fucking.

Women are constantly condemned for sexual exploration while men are praised for the same act.  So instead of fucking a different man each week we choose to fuck one or two men and make whichever is the most reasonable into a boyfriend.

Now I realize how judgmental and naive I was.  She wasn’t a weak female, chick just had serious hoe ass tendencies and could only control them by entering into random relationships with wack ass men to prevent fucking everyone in sight.

To think about it, a lot of my friends suffer from this condition.  Shit, I may have it too.  I think a lot of women jump from dick to dick and turn them into relationships to mask their true urge to fuck and buck as men do.  And then rely on the explanation that fucking 10 boyfriends is better than fucking 10 random dudes whose names you can’t even  remember.

But is it really?  We jump into bed and into relationships with men to cover the fact that we want to freely fuck random men.  And instead of exercising our fundamental right to fuck without commitment, we fuck and force commitment on ourselves to justify being young and horny. 

So rather than be a single, horny, whore we become wifey.  All the while waiting for the current relationship to end and  the cycle to continue.

So now that I’m single and exceedingly horny, how many men will I fuck until subconsciously and socially forced to commit without being labeled a hoe?

No comments: